Our demographics reports are filled with the demographic data you need to make intelligent business decisions.
Every real estate or franchise investment requires detailed analysis.
- Should I buy that property?
- Is this the right neighborhood for my business?
- Will the right customers come to my franchise?
- What's the best location for my new practice?
Our demographics reports are designed to help you with important questions like these. Moreover, our professionally produced demographic report can be a ready-to-use component of any real estate property marketing package.
Quick and Convenient
Create a complete, professional demographics report in under 60 seconds, ready to print or send via E-mail.
Your Company Branding
For each demographics report you create, you have the option of including your company's logo right on the report.
Each demographics radius report includes 3 color graphs showing population composition by sex, race and age.
To have a successful business, you must know your audience — your local population metrics — inside and out.
- Age — Is your market mostly college-aged, in their 30s, 40s, or 50s?
- Sex — Learn which target markets are predominantly male or female
- Race — Discover the ethnicity landscape of your area
- Marital Status — Single, married or divorced
- MORE than 300+ data points available
If you’re a real estate agent, property investor and franchisee business that targets home owners, the data points in our reports can provide the the insight you need to determine the markets potential. Our housing reports contain more than 300+ data points!
- Household Average Size — Average number of kids per household
- Household Type — Single family home, apartment, condo, etc.
- Average Age of Homes — Newer neighborhood or aging subdivisions
- Mortgage Status — Is there many foreclosures or do people pay on time
- House Value - How much are houses worth in the area
- Rental vs Ownership
Every neighborhood has economic pulse. It’s important to potential homeowners and businesses alike to understand what the economic activity is and how they can benefit. Economic activity can give you the big picture before investing in a new franchise or becoming a new home owner.
- Household Income — How much disposable income do they have for your products or services?
- Travel Time to Work — How long are people spending in travel each day?
- Number of Vehicles
- Occupation — Professional services, Manufacturing, or Agriculture, what drives the local economy
Plus the most vital statistics for measuring Demographics
2013, 2014, 2017 and 2018 American Community Survey
Population, Age by Sex, Race/Ethnicity, Education by Sex, Education Attainment by Sex, School Enrollment by Sex and Age, Marital Status by Sex, Households, Presence of Children, Household Size, Detailed Household Income, Transportation to Work, Travel Time to Work, Vehicles Available by Tenure, Total Employees, Population Employment Sector by Sex, Housing Units: Year Structure Built, Price Asked, Mortgage Status, Mortgage Cost, Gross Rent, When Moved In, Home Value (Owner-Occupied)
What is Main Street Reports?
Main Street Reports has made demographic reporting for the real estate market easy. Forget trying to source population data from this website and that website. We’ve already done the heavy lifting pulling together the US Census data and American Community Survey (ACS). Don’t understand spreadsheets, calculations, formulas, ugh. Don’t waste time searching for how to do this or that, we’ve taken care of it. Our demographic reports are loaded with summaries, percentages and line items. Everything you need.