Demographics by Zip Code
Our Zip Code Report is a full demographic report for any U.S. zip code. Explore all the details and profiles of up to 3 different zip codes in a single report.
The demographic data by zip code report presents essential demographic data for any zip. Get side-by-side profiles for up to 3 zip codes of your choosing.
Ideal for any real estate agency or any real estate listing. Get the demographics of a population living in a zip code defined area. Use the information to design direct marketing campaigns, to select test market cities, or as a first cut in location decisions.
- 53 Pages of US Population Demographics available
- Reports run instantly, no waiting
- Print report data
- Customize reports with your company logo
- Generate Demographic Reports for city blocks and neighborhoods for any US Zip Code
Stop the headaches and the long hours.
Reports are generated in seconds, no waiting. Get your weekends back. Score!
One -Time Report
1 report for a single location
Run a single report comparing up to 3 zip codes.
Upgrade to any subscription at anytime within in 30 days of purchase and get a $49.00 credit.
30 Day Subscription*
Unlimited reports during 30 day period
This option allows you unlimited reports for 30 days.
90 Day Subscription*
Unlimited reports during 90 day period
Unlimited reports during a 90 day period. Note that you will be billed every 90 days, unless you cancel your subscription at least 5 days prior to the next billing cycle.
One Year Subscription*
Unlimited reports during one year period
Unlimited reports for one year.
*All subscription products are automatically renewed monthly, quarterly or yearly. Subscriptions can be cancelled at anytime. Your subscription will remain active until the conclusion of the purchase term.
What does your report look like? Checkout this example.
Give potential real estate clients
a wide angle view.
Provide them with something special, show them demographics specific to the property location.
To have a successful business, you must know your audience — your local population metrics — inside and out.
- Age — Is your market mostly college-aged, in their 30s, 40s, or 50s?
- Sex — Learn which target markets are predominantly male or female
- Race — Discover the ethnicity landscape of your area
- Marital Status — Single, married or divorced
- MORE than 300+ data points available
If you’re a real estate agent, property investor and franchisee business that targets home owners, the data points in our reports can provide the the insight you need to determine the markets potential. Our housing reports contain more than 300+ data points!
- Household Average Size — Average number of kids per household
- Household Type — Single family home, apartment, condo, etc.
- Average Age of Homes — Newer neighborhood or aging subdivisions
- Mortgage Status — Is there many foreclosures or do people pay on time
- House Value - How much are houses worth in the area
- Rental vs Ownership
Every neighborhood has economic pulse. It’s important to potential homeowners and businesses alike to understand what the economic activity is and how they can benefit. Economic activity can give you the big picture before investing in a new franchise or becoming a new home owner.
- Household Income — How much disposable income do they have for your products or services?
- Travel Time to Work — How long are people spending in travel each day?
- Number of Vehicles
- Occupation — Professional services, Manufacturing, or Agriculture, what drives the local economy
What is Main Street Reports?
Main Street Reports has made demographic reporting for the real estate market easy. Forget trying to source population data from this website and that website. We’ve already done the heavy lifting pulling together the US Census data and American Community Survey (ACS). Don’t understand spreadsheets, calculations, formulas, ugh. Don’t waste time searching for how to do this or that, we’ve taken care of it. Our demographic reports are loaded with summaries, percentages and line items. Everything you need.