Dental Demographics by Zip Code
Looking to expand your dental practice? Our software makes it easy to get demographic data by zip code. Web based reports for any U.S. zip code. Explore all the detailed data points and compare up to 3 different zip codes in a single report.
Which city or town should I choose to build my dental practice? Dentists need to know the location when buying or building dental practices. A demographic search by zip code can help a practice to target the best locations to expand.
Finding the best combination of demographics will help you find the best places to buy and build your dental practice. Locating the best site for a dental practice starts with an analysis of the entire area of interest.
Use the information to design direct marketing campaigns, to select new market cities and towns, and more.
- 53 Pages of US Population Demographics available
- Reports run instantly, no waiting
- Print report data
- Customize reports with your company logo
- Generate Demographic Reports for city blocks and neighborhoods for any US Zip Code
Our dental demographics by zip code
reports provide the best data points
to help you decide.
Is the population older or younger? Is there a lot of families? What is the student enrollment in local schools?
How large are families? What is the household income? Is there homeownership or is it a rental community? Is it an older or newer community?
What are the home values? What are the rental rates? What is the breakdown of occupations in the area? How do people travel around the area?
Stop the headaches and the long hours.
Reports are generated in seconds, no waiting. Get your weekends back. Score!
One -Time Report
1 report for a single location
Run a single report comparing up to 3 zip codes.
Upgrade to any subscription at anytime within in 30 days of purchase and get a $49.00 credit.
30 Day Subscription*
Unlimited reports during 30 day period
This option allows you unlimited reports for 30 days.
90 Day Subscription*
Unlimited reports during 90 day period
Unlimited reports during a 90 day period. Note that you will be billed every 90 days, unless you cancel your subscription at least 5 days prior to the next billing cycle.
One Year Subscription*
Unlimited reports during one year period
Unlimited reports for one year.
*All subscription products are automatically renewed monthly, quarterly or yearly. Subscriptions can be cancelled at anytime. Your subscription will remain active until the conclusion of the purchase term.
Get a wide angle view of your
dental practice market
Our demographic reports give you the latest demographics specific to the dental practice location.
To have a successful business, you must know your audience — your local population metrics — inside and out.
- Age — Is your market mostly college-aged, in their 30s, 40s, or 50s?
- Sex — Learn which target markets are predominantly male or female
- Race — Discover the ethnicity landscape of your area
- Marital Status — Single, married or divorced
- MORE than 300+ data points available
If you’re a real estate agent, property investor and franchisee business that targets home owners, the data points in our reports can provide the the insight you need to determine the markets potential. Our housing reports contain more than 300+ data points!
- Household Average Size — Average number of kids per household
- Household Type — Single family home, apartment, condo, etc.
- Average Age of Homes — Newer neighborhood or aging subdivisions
- Mortgage Status — Is there many foreclosures or do people pay on time
- House Value - How much are houses worth in the area
- Rental vs Ownership
Every neighborhood has economic pulse. It’s important to potential homeowners and businesses alike to understand what the economic activity is and how they can benefit. Economic activity can give you the big picture before investing in a new franchise or becoming a new home owner.
- Household Income — How much disposable income do they have for your products or services?
- Travel Time to Work — How long are people spending in travel each day?
- Number of Vehicles
- Occupation — Professional services, Manufacturing, or Agriculture, what drives the local economy
Who can use our demographic reports?
Real Estate Professionals, Property Developers, Franchise Owners, Food Vendors, Retail and Commercial Businesses, Market Researchers, Dental Practices or anyone who wants to understand the details of perspective market location.
What is Main Street Reports?
Main Street Reports has made demographic reporting for the real estate market easy. Forget trying to source population data from this website and that website. We’ve already done the heavy lifting pulling together the US Census data and American Community Survey (ACS). Don’t understand spreadsheets, calculations, formulas, ugh. Don’t waste time searching for how to do this or that, we’ve taken care of it. Our demographic reports are loaded with summaries, percentages and line items. Everything you need.